When coming to terms with the death of a pet it is important to celebrate his, or her, life as well as mourning your loss. Therefore, if you would like to mark your pet’s grave with a headstone that is not the traditional style of memorial, then this Whitestone grave marker may be just the thing for you.
This attractive headstone is created using Tennessee Whitestone, which has wonderfully warm shades of reddish-brown running through the glorious tan of the main stone. Because the coloring of these stones is dependant on iron deposits in the formation of the rock, each stone will be different from the next, making you pet’s headstone truly individual.
The face of the stone is beautifully cut to reveal a smooth finish, making for the perfect surface for your personal engraving. To ensure that your personalized inscription stands out, each letter is painted to accentuate your text.
The engraved Whitestone grave marker is a beautiful long-lasting memorial to your beloved pet.
Choose from the following sizes:
- Measures approximately 6 x 8 inches. Thickness ranges from 2 to 4 inches.
- Maximum of 2 text lines, up to 18 characters per line.
- Measures approximately 8 x 11 inches. Thickness ranges from 2 to 4 inches.
- Maximum of 4 text lines, up to 18 characters per line.
- Measures approximately 11 x 16 inches. Thickness ranges from 2 to 4 inches.
- Maximum of 6 text lines, up to 18 characters per line.
Your personalized text will be carved in to the stone in one of three font styles. (Click the button above for font examples.) Select the font that is the most appropriate for your pet and inscription. To ensure that your personalized inscription stands out, each letter is painted to accentuate your text.
- Being a rough-cut, natural stone, the shape and coloration of your stone may vary from what the example pictured.
- A skilled artisan will engrave your stone with a layout that enhances your personalized inscription. Depending upon the length of your inscription, the font size of your stone may vary from the example pictured.
- The layout of inscriptions utilizing fewer than the maximum number of lines, and/or characters per line, will be adjusted accordingly.
- Please allow approximately 3 to 4 weeks for delivery.